Pi Song Pi Song

Wow/ I was watching this when my computer crashed to the blue screen.....

Natty23 responds:

Oh, too bad, but thanks anyway for watching!

Chicken Galoora Chicken Galoora

Good Job!

You have done a very good job with this short. You captured the spirit of Chuck Jones perfectly. It's too bad they don't make cartoons on TV like that anymore. Sigh.

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Loved it!!!!

The essence that is of DBZ is perfectly captured in your sprite flash animation. Its got the same goods and reasons for watching, that I find in DBZ. Exellent action, excellent script, and excellent graphics. (What with the blurs and the aura.) I simply cannot wait for the next episode!

The Chicken or the egg! The Chicken or the egg!

Good, but I disagree.

The movie was good. It made me laugh.

However, I humbly disagree with your opinion.
My answer is this. The chicken can survive without the egg, but the egg cannot survive without the chicken. If the egg came first then it would simply freeze to death or dehydrate and die. The chicks need there mother chicken to feed them and warm them. So, it is logical that the chicken came first.

The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 2 The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 2

Great Show! Help me out!

That was awsome. I love how your taking exsisting consepts and twisting to something new. Like Majin Vegitto?

Now, I am doing something of my own. And I need help!

I need to know how you got those great sound fx and music.
If you can help me that would be great. I will give credit.

Brutality Brutality

I watch this movie on a regular basis and I get the chills every time the first guy get killed. It goes in perfect with the music.
Please make more. I drool at this kinda stuff.

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

COOL ! I Got a question.

That movie rocked. Dude, though. Could you tell me where you got the vegeta theme song from. You know, the song that was playing when mario transformed into Super Fireball Mario? I need it for my flash movie cann't find it anywhere.

SamGreen responds:

I downloaded it from Kazaa lite, the author is Bruce Falconer or... Bruce something, I have all the DBZ tracks, good luck!

How-Many-Men have to die? How-Many-Men have to die?

Hmmm....

You have respect for the soldiers in Irag but none for the President. Shame on you for making this disgraceful flash!

Pepsi Versus Coke Pepsi Versus Coke

eehh! It was ok.

I was tempted to blam your movie because of what happens to Mountain Dew. I like Mountain Dew!

Gr8 Tut0RYaL Gr8 Tut0RYaL

LOL

That's pretty damn funny!